Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Vacationoni

Since last week wasn't reading week, I decided that it would be super fun to go out to Canmore and surprise one of my friends for no apparent reason, and maybe do some boarding/xc skiing.

So I left directly from South Carolina at 3 am. Not that I slept that much that night anyways, and didn't get to Canmore till 12 am (mountain time). I got home just after noon and then spent a couple of hours back at home re packing for my vacation out in the west. It was back to the airport at 5 for my thrid plane ride of the day to Calgs. I had coordinated with my friend Amanda Ammar (who just hours earlier won the KESKI in Gatineau, a 53 km skate ski race......YA DUDE SO STOKED), to fly in this evening because she also get back from her eastern ski tour.

FOXY FOXY

Anyways, its been a super fun week chilling at the Ammar-Butler-Sometimes Groneveld household, baking, family guy marathoning, home working, and cross country skiing.

Amanda and I went skiing 3 times this week and she pretty much totally pwned me each time. However as the week went by I was feeling more recovered, and started to actually be able to keep up.

I unfourtunatly didn't get a chance to go snowboarding this week, for a lack of automobile syndrome, so DJ bootz and I had alot of bonding time :)


Skiing at the nordic center the first day :)


Deystroying walls at Mallory's new house!


Jungle Booty.




Gluten and Dairy Free Red Velvet Cupcakes!


Adventures in Costco avec les cornichons.


BABOSHKA KITTEH!


How hipster of you.


Big Red Puffy Marshmallows.

No comments:

Post a Comment